Saturday, January 22, 2011

Manuela Testolini

Manuela Testolini, Singer Eric Benet has announced its commitment to “Manuela Testolin,”an entrepreneur and founder of the charity Children in a perfect world.

Benet, 44, was married to Halle Berry. Their marriage ended six years ago. Testolin was married to Prince.Their marriage ended in 2006.

Benet and Testolin are in Egypt today celebrated the commitment. He told Lifeline Live in a statement how he popped the question:

“During a romantic dinner that I finally decided to suggest Manuela Never Want to Live Without You, a song from my new album that I wrote for her. I sang it for her, then got down on one knee and proposed. ”

Although Halle Berry seems to get serious with Olivier Martinez, her ex-husband Eric Benet has to settle for it.

The musician, 44, whose divorce was finalized Berry six years ago, proposed Manuela Testolin in November with a diamond antique ring he designed, Benet confirms to PEOPLE.

“During a romantic dinner that I finally decided to suggest Manuela” Never Want to Live Without You, “a song from my new album that I wrote for her,” said Benet. “I sang for her, then got down on one knee and proposed. ”

Manuela, an entrepreneur and founder of the charity in a perfect world, was previously married to the prince. She has been dating for three years Benet. The wedding is planned for this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment